It’s back to school time! Even though I graduated last year, I still get a twinge of nostalgia when September rolls around. Buying new school supplies was my favorite part of going back to school. I’ve rounded up my top ten dorm room essentials, so you’ll be sittin’ pretty no matter if it’s your first year or you’re a seasoned senior!
- One of the most important things a gal needs in her dorm room is cozy towels. These ones from Target would be the perfect addition.
- For those late night study seshes, pick up this cute lamp from Urban Outfitters. It comes in 4 colors to brighten up your desk!
- Pick up one of these adorable succulent gardens to add some life to your dreary dorm.
- Sometimes it can be easy to forget the most obvious things. These cute chevron-printed Kleenex (sold exclusively at Walmart) boxes are a no-brainer!
- Get good hair while you sleep. Miss Jessie’s Pillow Soft Curls hair cream creates dreamy, voluminous curls (so no more Ramen noodle coils).
- Get this robe for an ultra-cozy stroll to the showers.
- Create a uniform closet by getting slim, matching hangers.
- Chances are, you’ll be eating a lot of microwaveable meals. These bowls are microwave safe and so adorable.
- No more skipping your morning classes with this alarm clock!
- Last, but certainly not least, having cozy bedding is of the utmost importance. I can’t get enough of these dreamy ruffles from Urban Outfitters.
I’ve already added these cuties to my apartment (a girl can pretend!).
What are some of your back-to-school must-haves?
This post was sponsored by Kleenex + Walmart. All opinions expressed are my own.