Every women needs a signature scent. Your scent should be uniquely and recognizably you with a fragrance you’ll wear for years. However, with all the fragrance choices out there it can become mind-boggling trying to find the perfect one. To help you in your search I’ve narrowed down my favorites in each category: floral, clean, musky, and fruity. Good luck finding your perfect signature scent!
- Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf: Girly and playful, this fragrance evokes femininity and sweetness.
- Carnal Flower by Dominique Ropion: Complex and enigmatic, it is both fresh and floral and spicy and animalistic.
- Romance by Ralph Lauren : Classic and beautiful, this fragrance has notes of Sungoddess rose and chamomile.
- Field of Flowers Orange Blossom by Philosophy: Fresh and floral with hints of uplifting citrus.
- Bianca by Tocca: Fresh bergamot and lavender make this perfume an everyday classic.
- CLEAN Original by CLEAN: Like stepping out of a shower, this fragrance smells squeaky clean.
- Pure Grace by Philosophy: The epitome of clean, crisp, and sensual.
- Rose 4 Reines by L’Occitane: Don’t be fooled by the floral name, this fragrance is light and fresh with hints of rose.
- Coco by Chanel: Elegant and sophisticated. Those who wear it, wear it for life.
- J’Adore by Dior: Intoxicating, addicting, and so sensual.
- Premiere by Gucci: Powerful and glamorous. Timeless and alluring.
- White Musk by The Body Shop : A velvety, classic musk scent for everyday.
- Brit by Burberry: Notes of Italian lime, white peony, and vanilla make this fragrance sexy, crisp, and unexpected.
- Chloe by Chloe: A chic and romantic fragrance, with sweet notes of lychee.
- Miss Dior by Dior: Sweetly seductive, this fragrance is an instant classic.
- Nectarine Blossom & Honey by Jo Malone: Sweet nectarine and peach with hints of plum and blackcurrant combine with the warmth of honey in this fragrance.
What’s your signature scent? I’d love to know!
P.S. Eau de Parfum is a stronger concentration of the fragrance and has more staying power than Eau de Toilette. Expect a bottle of Eau de Parfum to be more expensive but also last much longer (both on the skin and in the bottle) than Eau de Toilette.