Whenever the holidays roll around, I always convince myself that I have more time to shop than I actually do. Since I’ll be hopping on a plane to Maine in 4 days and counting, I need to get all my last-minute shopping in this week (cue the panic!). If you’re a procrastinator like me, here’s a little holiday gift guide of my favorite gifts to give (… or receive. Hint hint.) this year!
- Black satin cat eye mask by NaomiLingerie: This adorable satin and cotton kitty eye mask is something I’ve had my eye on for a long time. It would make the perfect gift for any friend who loves sleep!
- Monday to Sunday Bamboo Muslin Face Cloths by Aurelia Probiotics: I’ve really been into hot cloth cleansing recently, and this little Monday-to-Sunday muslin face cloth set is perfection – each one is tied up in a little pink bow!
- One-Step Camellia Cleansing Oil by Tatcha: Tatcha’s One-Step Camellia Cleansing Oil was made to go hand-in-hand with the muslin face cloth set. Once you start hot cloth cleansing, you’ll never go back!
- Rosy Outlook 2016 Planner by ban.do: Start the new year off on the right foot with this cute little 17-month agenda from ban.do. It comes complete with fun stickers, an interior pocket, and is just the right size to slip into a purse. For the friend who is always forgetting her appointments!
- Evening Rose Body Cream by AERIN: This body cream by AERIN (an offshoot brand of Esteé Lauder) smells just about good enough to eat! A luxurious treat for the woman who needs a little pampering!
- Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit by Sunday Riley: I recently picked up this kit as a Christmas present to myself and I cannot stop singing its praises. Even after only a few uses, my skin is like glass. The price for both products is unbeatable, too!
- Showstopper Clay Palette by Tarte: A gorgeous palette that includes six shadows, a full-size blush, and a highlighter/bronzer duo, encased in packaging so beautiful that it’s begging to sit on any makeup lover’s vanity.
- Small Carryall Tote by Cuyana: An absolutely delicious, buttery leather tote that would look great on the arm of that special lady. Add a gold foil monogram for a sweet, personalized touch.
- The Stowaway Kit by Stowaway Cosmetics: A cosmetics brand built for the modern woman on the move, Stowaway is makeup you love in sizes you can carry AND finish! The perfect gift for the girl-on-the-go!