And just like that, we’ve arrived at another holiday season! As I was putting this Holiday Gift Guide together, it felt like I just created one yesterday for last Christmas. I always look forward to making these gift guides, mostly because I love to gift a lot of the items on this list (both to my loved ones and also to myself). ;)
Whenever the holidays roll around, I always convince myself that I have more time to shop than I actually do. Since I’ll be hopping on a plane to Maine in 4 days and counting, I need to get all my last-minute shopping in this week (cue the panic!). If you’re a procrastinator like me, here’s a little holiday gift guide of my favorite gifts to give (… or receive. Hint hint.) this year!
- Black satin cat eye mask by NaomiLingerie: This adorable satin and cotton kitty eye mask is something I’ve had my eye on for a long time. It would make the perfect gift for any friend who loves sleep!
- Monday to Sunday Bamboo Muslin Face Cloths by Aurelia Probiotics: I’ve really been into hot cloth cleansing recently, and this little Monday-to-Sunday muslin face cloth set is perfection – each one is tied up in a little pink bow!
- One-Step Camellia Cleansing Oil by Tatcha: Tatcha’s One-Step Camellia Cleansing Oil was made to go hand-in-hand with the muslin face cloth set. Once you start hot cloth cleansing, you’ll never go back!
- Rosy Outlook 2016 Planner by ban.do: Start the new year off on the right foot with this cute little 17-month agenda from ban.do. It comes complete with fun stickers, an interior pocket, and is just the right size to slip into a purse. For the friend who is always forgetting her appointments!
- Evening Rose Body Cream by AERIN: This body cream by AERIN (an offshoot brand of Esteé Lauder) smells just about good enough to eat! A luxurious treat for the woman who needs a little pampering!
- Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit by Sunday Riley: I recently picked up this kit as a Christmas present to myself and I cannot stop singing its praises. Even after only a few uses, my skin is like glass. The price for both products is unbeatable, too!
- Showstopper Clay Palette by Tarte: A gorgeous palette that includes six shadows, a full-size blush, and a highlighter/bronzer duo, encased in packaging so beautiful that it’s begging to sit on any makeup lover’s vanity.
- Small Carryall Tote by Cuyana: An absolutely delicious, buttery leather tote that would look great on the arm of that special lady. Add a gold foil monogram for a sweet, personalized touch.
- The Stowaway Kit by Stowaway Cosmetics: A cosmetics brand built for the modern woman on the move, Stowaway is makeup you love in sizes you can carry AND finish! The perfect gift for the girl-on-the-go!
In keeping with tradition, I decided to put together another little holiday gift guide this year. This gift guide is specifically for the wonderful ladies in your life – your mom, grandma, sister, or best friend. Many of these items are also on my Christmas wishlist (hint hint)! ;)
- Thin gold stacking rings: I always love supporting local artisans, and these thin 14k gold stacking rings are handmade in Hallowell, Maine. Adorn her digits with these whisper-thin gold rings.
- Frends ‘Taylor’ headphones: She will be the most stylish lady on the subway with these white leather and rose gold headphones.
- Kate Spade Saturday ‘The Mini A Satchel’ in Blush: She will get TONS of compliments on this adorably petite and ladylike satchel. Guaranteed.
- Philosophy ‘Pure Grace’ rollerball: The perfect size to slip into her Mini A Satchel, this rollerball is fresh and feminine (and the only scent I wear).
- Diptyque votive candle set: Diptyque candles are known for their complex, feminine, and sophisticated scents. Give her an upgrade from those cloying, Christmas-scented candles and buy her this set of three.
- Kate Spade ‘Metro’ watch: I actually already own this watch and I’m obsessed with its classic blush band and mother-of-pearl dial. It seriously goes with everything!
- West Elm faux Mongolian lamb throw: She will love the touch of glam that this luxe throw adds to her home decor.
- Blue Apron gift delivery: There’s no greater gift than the gift of good food. We’ve been enjoying Blue Apron meals for a few months and these restaurant-quality meals would make a wonderful gift for the budding chef.
What’s on your wish list this year?
P.S. Don’t forget to enter The Wink’s Christmas giveaway! The winner will be drawn Saturday, December 6th.
‘Tis the season to be merry! If you’re stumped over what to get your best gals, this luxe list will have you looking like everyone’s personal Oprah! SPOILER ALERT: friends and family, stop reading now, unless you prefer not to be surprised on Christmas morning… ;)
- For the one with the enviable Instagram snaps: Lomography Diana F+ Retrospective Camera ($69)
- For the one who always looks astonishingly put-together: J.Crew Zigzag Stripe Scarf ($68)
- For the party animal who can dance ’til dawn: Kate Spade Leroy Street Glitter Bee ($78)
- For the adorably stylish, francophile bookworm: Paris Street Style: A Guide to Effortless Chic ($25)
- For the shiniest & sparkliest of them all (with the best hair): Ban.do Sparkle & Shine Bobbi Set ($20)
- For the cappuccino-cupping coffee connoisseur: Anthropologie Golden Monogram Mug ($8)
- For the slope-skiing snowbunny: Anthropologie Steppe Knit Hat ($32)
- For the one with the warmest heart (and toastiest feet!): Madewell Happy Socks ($12)