I thought it was about time I put together a list of my favorite products that I find myself reaching for again and again. Some are new discoveries, but most are old favorites that I never seem to grow tired of. I’m so excited to share my tried-and-true favorites with you!
- BareMinerals BareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation + Brush: This has become my go-to foundation for glowing, natural-looking skin. It has even replaced my NARS Sheer Glow as my every day foundation! Also, the brush is key to buffing the product flawlessly into the skin.
- Essie ‘Wicked’ + ‘No More Film’: Essie ‘Wicked’ has been my favorite nail color for quite some time. Even though the color is a sinister, creamy red, I wear it year round. A newer Essie favorite is ‘No More Film,’ a seductively deep violet-blue.
- Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Balm: A staple in my purse (and desk, and makeup bag…), I apply this lip balm daily. It has a pleasant lemon-y herbal scent and leaves the prettiest your-lips-but-better flush. The formula is emollient and isn’t sticky in the slightest.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light: What can I say about this powder? It’s amazing. Undetectable on the skin, it airbrushes out all imperfections without a trace cakey-ness. I can’t seem to go a day without wearing it.
- Urban Decay Perversion Volumizing Mascara: While not usually a fan of mascaras with thick brushes that pick up tons of product, I will make an exception for this exceptional mascara. I’m still fully loyal to my old faves (Benefit They’re Real! and L’Oreal Voluminous), but I find myself reaching for this mascara almost daily. It makes my lashes so thick and so black and so.luscious.
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: I had previously been using this brush for my foundation (which is its primary usage and it works flawlessly), but lately I’ve been using it to chisel out some cheekbones while contouring. It provides the accuracy and precision that a fluffy powder brush cannot.
- Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Blissful: I wear this blush almost every.single.day and I’m still on my very first tube I bought over 2 years ago. The shade ‘Blissful’ (a sheer peach) provides the most natural lit-from-within flush. I cannot say enough good things about this cheek stain.
What are some of your all-time favorite beauty buys? I’d love to know, so leave me a comment below!