– Sponsored Content –
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by RobinHealth, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
After making the big move across the country to San Francisco almost three years ago, I’m frequently asked what I like most about living in here. San Francisco is a fabulous city, with tons of amazing things to do and see. The culture here is vibrant and the energy effervescent. However, whenever people ask about my favorite aspect about SF, my first answer is always a bit surprising. Can you guess?
My favorite thing, hands-down, about living in the Bay Area is how easily accessible everything is. I love living on the cusp of cutting age technology, with new apps and software being developed every day. Want bakery fresh cookies delivered in less than 20 minutes? There’s an app for that. Need someone to find a parking spot for your car? There’s an app for that, too (someone literally rides up on a Razor scooter to come park your car for you… so freaking cool!).
One of my new favorite apps is RobinHealth, an on-demand pharmacy delivery service for the San Francisco 7×7. Before this service existed, I would devise a convoluted plan to pick up my monthly prescriptions from Walgreens, often walking blocks out of my way to find the nearest one or frantically trying to drive there after work before the pharmacy closed. With RobinHealth, the struggle is over; they deliver both prescription and over-the-counter medications to anywhere in San Francisco for free, 24/7/365! RobinHealth works with all major insurance providers and will always cost the same or less than Walgreens and CVS. You literally never again have to haul your sniffling and sneezing little booty off the couch and down to Walgreens for some DayQuil when you’ve called in sick to work. YAAASSSS!
So here’s the deal:
- If you live, work, or attend school in SF, sign up for RobinHealth now to get $5 off your first order (and free delivery, always always!)
- Add the name and address of your current pharmacy (even if it’s not in SF) and within minutes RobinHealth has loaded your prescriptions into their system
- If you have any questions, you can chat with a pharmacist at any time – I chatted with Tony and he was lovely
- Set your delivery time (can be same-day delivery in as little as 1 hour) and live your life! They’ll shoot you a text when the delivery person is on the way
Sorry Walgreens, but now that RobinHealth is in my life, I’m literally never stepping foot inside one of your pharmacies again! San Francisco is too cool for you now. ;)
– Photography by Kate O’Regan –