In keeping with tradition, I decided to put together another little holiday gift guide this year. This gift guide is specifically for the wonderful ladies in your life – your mom, grandma, sister, or best friend. Many of these items are also on my Christmas wishlist (hint hint)! ;)
- Thin gold stacking rings: I always love supporting local artisans, and these thin 14k gold stacking rings are handmade in Hallowell, Maine. Adorn her digits with these whisper-thin gold rings.
- Frends ‘Taylor’ headphones: She will be the most stylish lady on the subway with these white leather and rose gold headphones.
- Kate Spade Saturday ‘The Mini A Satchel’ in Blush: She will get TONS of compliments on this adorably petite and ladylike satchel. Guaranteed.
- Philosophy ‘Pure Grace’ rollerball: The perfect size to slip into her Mini A Satchel, this rollerball is fresh and feminine (and the only scent I wear).
- Diptyque votive candle set: Diptyque candles are known for their complex, feminine, and sophisticated scents. Give her an upgrade from those cloying, Christmas-scented candles and buy her this set of three.
- Kate Spade ‘Metro’ watch: I actually already own this watch and I’m obsessed with its classic blush band and mother-of-pearl dial. It seriously goes with everything!
- West Elm faux Mongolian lamb throw: She will love the touch of glam that this luxe throw adds to her home decor.
- Blue Apron gift delivery: There’s no greater gift than the gift of good food. We’ve been enjoying Blue Apron meals for a few months and these restaurant-quality meals would make a wonderful gift for the budding chef.
What’s on your wish list this year?
P.S. Don’t forget to enter The Wink’s Christmas giveaway! The winner will be drawn Saturday, December 6th.