And just like that, we’ve arrived at another holiday season! As I was putting this Holiday Gift Guide together, it felt like I just created one yesterday for last Christmas. I always look forward to making these gift guides, mostly because I love to gift a lot of the items on this list (both to my loved ones and also to myself). ;)
Since it’s Cyber Monday, a lot (if not all) of these items will be on super sale, so be sure to scoop them up before they’re gone and take care of your Christmas shopping early this year! P.S. Click the ‘Shop’ tab up top for more ideas!
01. Catbird Kitten Keepy Ring Dish // Such a cute kitty-shaped dish for a newly hitched friend to keep her ring in a safe place when she’s not wearing it.
02. West Elm ‘Hello’ Paperweight // Maybe the perfect gift for the Adele fans in your life, this little brass paperweight stands up and would look so sweet on a shelf in front of a stack of books. #shelfie
03. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit // This palette is one of my favorite beauty buys of the year and is the perfect way to brighten up a dull, wintery complexion. Its spot on this year’s Holiday Gift Guide is well-deserved.
04. Lulusilk Pure Mulberry Silk Pillowcase // I’ve already waxed poetic about silk pillowcases, but in case you’re a recent convert, spread the love and give the gift of great skin and hair every day! This Lulusilk one is my favorite because it comes in all sizes and colors to match your existing bedding.
05. The Horse Rose Gold + Baby Pink Classic Watch // You can’t go wrong with a classic watch, and I absolutely adore this one from Australian brand The Horse. Keep in mind, this one ships from Australia, so make sure you order in time for Christmas!
06. Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque // I love everything Aesop does, and this masque is one of their skincare standouts. It pulls out impurities in the pores without stripping the skin. A+.
07. The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck // I loved Marie Kondo’s The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up, and this foul-mouthed book is a cheeky nod to the bestseller. A great gift to someone in your life who can get caught up in pleasing others and could use a healthy does of perspective!
08. Retrouvé Intensive Replenishing Facial Moisturizer // Formulated with apple stem cells, Squalane, and Coenzyme Q10, this moisturizer sets a new standard in luxury skincare (and a somewhat eye-watering price tag, too). This would be the perfect gift for your Mom who never treats herself and still uses the same Olay moisturizer from 1993.
09. Pintrill Emoji Pin // I already know I plan on buying a bunch of these fabulous emoji pins and gifting them to all my girlfriends this Christmas. They’d make cute stocking stuffers, too!
10. Jo Malone Fragrance // I’m a big fragrance-lover, so no Holiday Gift Guide would be complete without one of my favorite perfumes. Every Jo Malone fragrance is divinely sophisticated and there’s one to suit every personality. My favorite is the Wood Sage & Sea Salt scent, but there are so many others that would make a beautiful gift. Bonus: each fragrance comes packaged in a cream & black box with a gorgeous black ribbon, so no need to re-wrap!
11. Thirtystone Round Paddle Cheese Board // I’m a big believer in having luxurious touches around the home, and this marble & wood cheese board from Target fits the bill perfectly. This would look so pretty leaning up against the tile backsplash in a kitchen. A great gift for the friend who loves cooking and entertaining!
12. Crate & Barrel Balsam & Plum Candle // This candle is the best-smelling Christmas scent I’ve ever encountered (it even beats out the Diptyque Christmas Collection this year, in my opinion)! It smells of fragrant balsam pine, warm plum, and other wintery scents that easily fill the room. I’ve had this one burning nonstop since getting it last week!
I hope this Holiday Gift Guide helps, and happy shopping! xo