A few years ago, my parents went on vacation to Italy. As a memento to his trip, my Dad purchased the most beautiful, buttery leather jacket from an Italian leather shop. He even had it monogrammed in gold leaf on the inside pocket. To this day, whenever he wears it, I get a twinge of jealousy. A leather jacket is quintessentially, classically fall. It’s something you can just as easily throw on over a tee shirt and jeans or a lacy dress. Leather jackets will never go out of style, so it’s a great investment piece. Don’t be afraid to splurge a little on a beautifully made, quality leather jacket this fall – I guarantee that you’ll be wearing it for many years. Here’s a round-up of some of my favorite gorgeous leather jackets.
- Anine Bing Quilted Leather Jacket: $1,099
- Anthropologie Sylvana Leather Moto Jacket: $498
- ASOS Leather Biker Jacket: $151.88
- Topshop Collarless Leather Biker: $330
- Madewell Perfect Leather Motorcycle Jacket: $495
- ASOS Quilted Leather Jacket: $253.14
- Zara Leather Jacket: $269
How will you style your leather jacket this fall? I’d love to know!